The Mentor Network Caregiver in Bloomer, Wisconsin
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-WI-WIBloomer Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Wisconsin III
REM Wisconsin, Bloomer, WI. Direct Support Professional/Caregiver roles available in Bloomer - we encourage all interested candidates to apply.
- Full-time; 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am shifts
- Part-time; 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm
- Casual positions as well
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
This position provides services to people with disabilities through assistance with activities of daily living.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible